DESCRIPCIÓN DE LA VACANTE
Helitrope Limited es un holding group con múltiples líneas de negocio en países como España, Italia y Francia. Buscan Diseñadores de Joyas con experiencia y ofrecen puesto de jornada completa en su área de joyería
Buscan profesionales creativos y experimentados para vacante en España.
Job Title: Jewelry Designer
Work Experience: Experience required
Education: Diploma / Certificate
Employment Type: Full-Time
Through our brand values of elegance and innovation we have consolidated the position of our company in a competitive
market. We are a quality jewellery corporate looking for a highly experienced and talented Jewellery Designer to join our
team and meet the challenges ahead in pursuit of excellence. The Designer is responsible for all aspects related to the design
of Retail and Custom Products with a focus on high end fine jewellery. In addition, the Designer will independently develop
concepts within the strategic direction of the company.
• Design contemporary jewelry for leading Brands. Manual Sketching, Corel Draw/Cad software, Illustrator and use Rhino
in design development process
• Cast Shaping, jewelry sculpture, metal work, soldering, gemology, fashion history, costume jewelry, drawing, retail
management and Jewelry Portfolio Management.
• Conceptualization and design of jewellery pieces with a practical approach.
• Responsible for new designs and concepts for fine jewellery, define product and material specifications to translate
designs into products.
• Conduct analysis, provide professional advice on conceptual design based on market trends and targeted customers.
• Communicate with internal and external business partners for the necessary materials, production plans and conduct QC
on finished product. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to bridge design specifications and production feasibility.
• Design and develop jewellery products with high standards of quality and craftsmanship according to product planning
and creative direction.
• Actively assist in prototyping process ensure high quality and completeness, provide technical solution to support the
brand product development. Product design ranging from concept development, designs from conception to delivery.
• Administration and follow up of product design process to include preparation of technical packages and presentation
boards, understanding of PDM process.
• Communicate, interpret and execute the design and brand strategy for all categories of business. Prepare and finalize
technical drawings of proposed product to be used for production.
• Review artwork in compliance with design standards and project timelines, provide renderings and drawings.
• Support the creation of designs during the exploration phase of new concept development. Produce pieces which are
desirable in the marketplace.
• Diploma or above in Jewellery Design or related disciplines.
• Degree/Higher Diploma Holder of Art & Design, related HND, Industrial or Product Design.
• Strong sense of market trend, knowledge in fashion jewellery design and ornament production.
• Extensive knowledge of diamonds and colored gems. Passion for innovative design.
• Proficiency in illustrator, Jewel CAD/CAM/IDEAS, Corel Draw, 3D modelling software Pro E or equivalent. Rhino
experience preferred. Proficient in hand sketching and design software.
• Manual design, knowledge of computer aided, Jewelry production and technology.
• Extensive experience in high-end jewellery.
• Strong awareness of market needs and fashion trend in the global market.
• Fluent in spoken & written English. Good research and analysis skills.
• Working knowledge in jewellery structure, gemstones, metals, raw materials and manufacturing process.
• Have a portfolio of work which reflect the level of experience and design style.
Los candidatos deben remitir su CV por email a Brigitte@helitrope.com