Joyería Suárez is searching for a Senior Creative Jewelry Designer in Madrid with at least 3 years of experience who will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Identifying new trends and performing market investigation. Moodboards elaboration.
- Conceptualization and creation of collections. Commercially focused
- Design technical sheets. Knowledge in Rhino preferred.
- Development of collections and follow-up
- Highly fashion oriented
- Excellent comunicator, team player, capable of adjusting to a changing environment.
- Proficient in Adobe tools (Illustrator, Photoshop…)
- Microsoft Office package
- Preferred: Styling knowledge and look creations.
We offer you:
- Remote work once a week or 2 evenings a week. 2 weeks additional remote work on summer.
- Permanent contract with potential to grow inside the organization.
- Full time job
- Young and dynamic environment
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org